FLL Explore: SUPERPOWERED November Newsletter
- November 10 – Registration Deadline for 12/10 FIN Explore Festival
- December 10 – FLL Explore Festival at FLL Challenge State Championship
- February 1 – FIRST Indiana Robotics Day at the Statehouse
- April 19-22 – World Festival in Houston, TX
The FIRST LEGO League Explore season ends with festivals, where students showcase their team models and posters and share what they’ve learned with volunteers, friends, and family.At FIRST LEGO League events, students showcase their new skills while:
- sharing ideas,
- creatively solving problems,
- interacting with new technology,
- having fun,
- and making new friends.
A festival can be as simple as a meeting of a team, families, and friends to share what was learned during the season. Larger festivals offer teams an opportunity to share and learn from one another.
FIRST Indiana Robotics will be hosting an Explore Festival in conjunction with our FLL Challenge State Championship on Saturday, December 10, 2022 at the University of Indianapolis. Come watch the Challenge teams, and enjoy demonstrations of our FTC and FRC programs.
The cost is $25, and you can register here. Registration and payment are due November 10.
- Pay with Credit Card – $27
- Pay by Check – $25
- Indiana FIRST, 1701 E Edgewood Ave PO Box 17493, Indianapolis, IN 46227
FIN Consent & Release
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!