FIRST Indiana Robotics, in partnership with our Student Board of Directors and our teams, is dedicated to pursuing statewide support for FIRST programming.
- All Hoosier children should be able to choose their careers regardless of zip codes or life circumstances.
- Students learn best when they can take the rigor of the classroom and APPLY those lessons with real-world, hands-on activities.
- Finally, that learning is even better when mentors guide students.
- Provide EVERY Hoosier child the opportunity to be on a FIRST team at every age PreK-12
- Through mentorship, encourage Hoosier children to STAY in Indiana for post-secondary education.
- Build a strong and sustainable STEM workforce pipeline for Indiana Employers.