FLL Explore August Update
- August 2 – Kickoff
- August 30 – FIN Town Hall Meeting
- November 10 – Registration Deadline for 12/10 FIN Explore Festival
- December 10 – FLL Explore Festival at FLL Challenge State Championship
- February 1 – FIRST Indiana Robotics Day at the Statehouse
- April 19-22 – World Festival in Houston, TX
Time to Register
The 2022-2023 SUPERPOWERED Season kicked off August 2!
Register your teams today!
Team Registration for FIRST LEGO League Explore for the 2022/2023 season is $125 and includes:
- Official FIRST LEGO League Explore team number
- Explore Set, used by the team to complete their challenge for the season
- Access to printed and digital season materials
- Resources include the Team Meeting guide, static and interactive version of the Engineering Notebook, and a library of other tools and resources you can use throughout the year.
- Real-world, real-time support and resource sharing through our new Professional Learning Community
- Ability to register for remote and in-person FIRST LEGO League Explore Festival Events (varies by region)
- Access to the FIRST storefront to purchase discounted LEGO Robot Sets
- Access to team roster to register team members including mentors and participants
The FIRST LEGO League Explore season ends with festivals, where students showcase their team models and posters and share what they’ve learned with volunteers, friends, and family.At FIRST
LEGO League events, students showcase their new skills while:
- sharing ideas,
- creatively solving problems,
- interacting with new technology,
- having fun,
- and making new friends.
A festival can be as simple as a meeting of a team, families, and friends to share what was learned during the season. Larger festivals offer teams an opportunity to share and learn from one another.
We are currently seeking Explore Festival hosts! Would your group or organization be interested in hosting a festival? Contact us!
FIRST Indiana Robotics will be hosting an Explore Festival in conjunction with our FLL Challenge State Championship on Saturday, December 10, 2022 at the University of Indianapolis. Come watch the Challenge teams, and enjoy demonstrations of our FTC and FRC programs.
The cost is $25, and you can register here. Registration and payment are due November 10.
2022 FIN Town Hall Meeting
We want to hear from you! Join us for a cross-program, virtual Town Hall Meeting. We will discuss events, resources, advocacy, board membership, committees and much more!
FIN Consent & Release
As you begin registering team members, please make them aware that they must fill out both the national consent & release at www.firstinspires.org
, and the local consent & release form.
Good News! The new & improved FIN consent and release form will allow coaches access to their team’s information so they can see who is ready to compete, and who still has forms to complete. Our team is busy putting the finishing touches on this new system, and we will send the link in a separate email as soon as it is ready.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!