We wanted to share the following message from the FIN Board of Directors, written by Logan Byers, Board Chair for FIRST Indiana Robotics.
Good afternoon FIRST Indiana Robotics community:
As we announced in November, we are continuing the process of searching for a new President for FIRST Indiana Robotics. Over the past month, we have been developing our internal hiring committee and preparing for the hiring process with the aim of concluding our search by March of 2023. The Hiring Committee’s plan was presented to the FIRST Board of Directors on Tuesday, December 5th and was unanimously approved by board members.
The Hiring Committee consists of the following volunteers:
- Logan Byers (Board Chair)
- Amy Liimatta (Board Vice Chair)
- Brad Thompson (Board Secretary)
- Caitlin Sheesley-Brown (Board Member – Volunteer & HR Committee Chair)
- Mitchell Beard (Board Member – Marketing & Communication Committee Chair)
- Monica Bravo (Board Member – Competition Committee Chair)
- Andy Baker (Executive Advisory Board)
The Committee’s initial plan is to begin interviews in January 2023, with several phases of interviews with prospective candidates until a candidate is selected. Until then, we will be posting the job description so those interested can begin to apply.
Below you will find the current job description for the President role. If you or anyone you may know is interested, please encourage them to apply.
FIN Board Chairman